Welcome to Zamil Steel PEB!
From planning to occupancy, nothing matches Zamil Steel’s Pre-Engineered Building System in terms of versatility, flexibility and total value-engineering.
With Zamil Steel Pre-Engineered Building System, strength, value, and style — are custom-built into every project
- The Primary Framing (main frames)
- Secondary Framing (Z and C sections)
- Roof and Wall panels (single skin and insulated sandwich panels)
- Steel Joists | Steel Decks | HAMBRO D500 composite floor system
- Structural subsystems (Canopies, Fascias, Partitions, etc.)
- Mezzanines, Catwalks, Platforms, etc. and
- Other Building Accessories (Sliding Doors, Roll Up Doors, Windows, Louvers, etc.)
Our Building System
Zamil Steel is one of the few pre-engineered buildings companies that offer a complete building system. It starts from engineering, procurement and manufacturing and extends into installing the building along with supplied accessories such as doors and windows.
Our list of customers is rich with a wide array of global and international companies such as, ABB, Procter & Gamble, General Electric, Coca Cola, Pepsi Cola, Nestle, Parsons, Toyota, BMW, Mitsui, Mitsubishi, Sanyo, Toshiba, Honda, Unilever, Fuji Film, Isuzu, LG, DaimlerChrysler, Bechtel, Sabic and Saudi Aramco to mention but a few.
View some of our major projects here.
Most recent news
- Monday, June 12, 2017
ZSCC awarded SPIMACO contract for Headquarters and Warehouse in Eastern Province
- Wednesday, June 7, 2017
Zamil Structural Steel Co. wins SAR 34 M contract for Ethane Deep Recovery Facility Project
- Tuesday, May 23, 2017
Zamil Structural Steel Co. wins SAR 36 M contract for Fadhili Gas Plant – Sulphur Recovery Facilities
- Major Projects
- Product Brochures
- Standard PEB Reference
- Questions and Answers (Q&A)
- Press Release Archives
A main advantage of steel frames is their capability of covering huge spans with lesser cost than concrete frames