Welcome to Zamil Steel PEB!
From planning to occupancy, nothing matches Zamil Steel’s Pre-Engineered Building System in terms of versatility, flexibility and total value-engineering.
With Zamil Steel Pre-Engineered Building System, strength, value, and style — are custom-built into every project
- The Primary Framing (main frames)
- Secondary Framing (Z and C sections)
- Roof and Wall panels (single skin and insulated sandwich panels)
- Steel Joists | Steel Decks | HAMBRO D500 composite floor system
- Structural subsystems (Canopies, Fascias, Partitions, etc.)
- Mezzanines, Catwalks, Platforms, etc. and
- Other Building Accessories (Sliding Doors, Roll Up Doors, Windows, Louvers, etc.)
Our Building System
Zamil Steel is one of the few pre-engineered buildings companies that offer a complete building system. It starts from engineering, procurement and manufacturing and extends into installing the building along with supplied accessories such as doors and windows.
Our list of customers is rich with a wide array of global and international companies such as, ABB, Procter & Gamble, General Electric, Coca Cola, Pepsi Cola, Nestle, Parsons, Toyota, BMW, Mitsui, Mitsubishi, Sanyo, Toshiba, Honda, Unilever, Fuji Film, Isuzu, LG, DaimlerChrysler, Bechtel, Sabic and Saudi Aramco to mention but a few.
View some of our major projects here.
Most recent news
- Monday, August 7, 2017
Zamil Steel Pre-Engineered Buildings Co wins SAR 25 M contract for Agility Kuwait
- Wednesday, July 19, 2017
ZSCC wins SAR 16.8 M contract for the Nalco Champion Consolidation project in Dammam
- Monday, June 12, 2017
ZSCC awarded SPIMACO contract for Headquarters and Warehouse in Eastern Province
- Major Projects
- Product Brochures
- Standard PEB Reference
- Questions and Answers (Q&A)
- Press Release Archives
Customers can save more than 50% time in the PEB project construction stage compared to a concrete building