- Product Literature
- Pre-Engineered Buildings (PEB)
- Applications of PEB
- Primary Framing
- Secondary Framing
- Roof and Wall Panels
- Insulated Panels
- Steel Joists
- Steel Decks
- HAMBRO Floor System
The maintenance cost of Pre-Engineered Buildings (PEBs) is very minimal
Open web steel joist (OWSJ) is a lightweight steel truss consisting, in the standard form, of parallel chords and a triangulated web system, proportioned to span between bearing points. The main use of an OWSJ is to provide support for roof or floor deck and to transfer the load imposed on the deck to the structural frames (beam and column). Using a steel joist and steel deck system for floor and roof construction has proven to be an effective solution resulting in substantial savings.
Over the years, we have established strict quality standards. All our welders, inspectors, and quality assurance technicians are certified. Zamil Steel can design and manufacture steel trusses for a wide variety of special needs and specifications.
Zamil Steel uses state-of-the-art software for the design of our products, and can accommodate many special design requirements including:
- Point loads, Moving loads
- Snow drifts, End moments, Axial loads and Slopes
Zamil Steel is committed to providing a high quality product that exceeds project requirements. All our raw material is certified to exacting standards, our welders are certified, and all of our work is rigorously inspected before it leaves the plant.
As a leader in the joist industry Zamil Steel has hundreds of thousands of steel joists in service - supporting the floor and roofs of schools, factories, warehouses, stores and countless other structures throughout the country.
The shape of the joist may depend on its use and the type of roofing system requested.
To provide lateral support during construction, or for other special needs, Zamil Steel provides a full range of joist accessories including:
- Horizontal bridging
- Diagonal bridging (welded or bolted)
- Knee Braces
- Joist Substitutes
An extension designates a continuances beyond the normal bearing of the joists. The extension can be the top chord only or the full depth of the joist, in which case, it is referred to as a cantilever joist.
Using Zamil Steel joist and deck system for flooring and roof construction has proven itself to be a most advantageous solution.
- Efficiencies of high-strength steel
- Speed and ease of erection
- Low self-weight of roof and floor for smaller columns and foundations
- Increased bay dimensions, reducing the numbers of joists and columns
- Simplifying building erection
- Greater floor plan layout flexibility
- Maximum ceiling height by installing of ducts through the joist web systems
- Easy adaptation to acoustical insulation systems
- Floor and roof composition having long-term resistance to fire
(As established by underwriters laboratories)
Most recent news
- Monday, February 20, 2017
Zamil Steel Construction Company wins SAR 26 M contract for a new factory project in Rabigh
- Tuesday, January 17, 2017
ZSCC Awarded SAR 8.5 Million contract for the Zamil Alpla Plant Extension in Dammam
- Monday, January 9, 2017
Zamil Structural Steel Co. completes delivery of materials for MAB-2 Phase of KNPC clean fuels project in Kuwait