- Overview of Company
- Vision and Mission
- Quality Certifications
- HSE & Quality Policies
- International Standards
- Manufacturing Facility
- Zamil Industrial
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, Zamil Industrial Investment Company ('Zamil Industrial') is a premier business group engaged in the development of innovative design and engineering solutions for use in the construction industry. Also a leading manufacturer and fabricator of construction materials, Zamil Industrial implements its engineering excellence through a wide range of products: pre-engineered steel buildings, steel structures, air conditioning and climate control systems designed for a wide range of commercial, industrial and residential applications, telecom and transmission towers, process equipment, precast concrete building products, fiberglass, rockwool and engineered plastic foam insulations, and solar power projects. The company also offers award winning installation and erection services.
Through its various industrial sectors, Zamil Industrial provides a broad range of products and solutions that meet the increasing needs and requirements of the global Building & Construction industry.
Zamil Industrial employs more than 10,000 people in 55 countries and derives 30% of its revenues from outside Saudi Arabia. Zamil Industrial products are sold in more than 90 countries around the globe, and the company operates manufacturing facilities in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, India, Vietnam and Italy.
For more Information visit www.zamilindustrial.com.
Zamil Industrial develops and supports the vision and strategic path of all its sector businesses through group-wide strategic initiatives and its "Corporate Shared Services" functions of Finance, Administration and Human Resources, Information Technology, Corporate Communications and Legal Affairs. Its objectives are closely drawn to achieve the following strategic ends:
- A commitment to new product development through the use of advanced technology and the consolidation of IT environments.
- Maintenance of the highest quality assurance standards, reflected in a range of international quality accreditations.
- The continual expansion and development of international markets, while maintaining leadership in the home market.
- Strategic acquisitions to complement the strengths of its sector businesses.
- Strategic alliances with selected multi-national companies to increase international presence and market share.
- Investment in training and career development for employees.