- Overview of Company
- Vision and Mission
- Quality Certifications
- HSE & Quality Policies
- International Standards
- Manufacturing Facility
- Zamil Industrial
Quality Assurance and Control
Zamil Structural Steel Company Limited (ZSSC), Quality Assurance Program endeavors Management commitment to seed Quality in all phases of its activities. The commitment begins from approaching inquires, meeting the contract specifications, handling project documents, in-process quality inspections, to meet delivery schedule and till the end product is erected satisfactorily.
- ZSSC strongly believes in continual improvement and our index of customer satisfaction reaches the highest standards.
- In addition to ISO 9001:2008, ZSSC is also certified by (AISC) American Institute of Steel Construction for meeting the requirements of "Standard for Steel Building Structures" with Sophisticated Paint Coating Endorsement.
- ZSSC Quality Control has a team of experienced and dedicated staff with high caliber to carry out inspection and testing as per international Quality Standards.
- All inspection activities are carried out by qualified engineers certified to ASNT Level II, AWS-CWI or CSWIP 3.1 under the guidance of ASNT Level III & AWS-SCWI personnel. The coating activities are monitored, measured and controlled by inspectors certified to BGAS-CSWIP and NACE.
- All Inspection related Documentation activities are fully computerized for ready retrieval at any point of time.
- A modern management approach allows ZSSC QA/QC to function independently to protect the customer interest and to keep the quality uncompromised by stringent procedures implemented at various stages of manufacturing.
- ZSSC is also subject to periodic quality audits by Certified Internal Auditors and external by internationally recognized Certification bodies.
|S#||Equipment's||Type of Test|
|1||Kraut Kramer: USM 35X||Ultrasonic Flaw Detector|
|2||Olymbus Epoch 600||Ultrasonic Flaw Detector|
|3||Magnetic Yoke: Electro - Spect # ES-X||Magnetic Particle Testing|
|4||Elcometer 319 Dew Point Meter||Measuring Relative Humidity|
|5||Elcometer 224 Model B: E224C-BS||Digital Surface Profile Gauge|
|6||Elcometer 456 Ferrous Separate: A456CFBS||Coating Thickness Gauge|
|7||Elcometer 138 Bresle Salt Kit||Surface Cleanliness|