- Project Management
- Material Planning
- Quality Assurance
In order to maintain the business flow, Estimating Department plays a very vital role. The Department’s main involvement with inquiries received from Sales Department.
Estimating Department is responsible for the following major activities:
- Reviewing the customer’s requirements in terms of specifications, drawings, etc, and preparing the quotations based on detailed estimates. Quotations are then forwarded to sales team for their input, final review and submission to customers.
- Liaises with Sales, Engineering, Manufacturing QA/QC and Transportation for clarifications and additional information required during estimation.
- Liaise with ISPG Supply Chain Management for the updates of raw material prices.
- Coordinating internally with purchasing department for the updated prices of paint, special buyout items and other subcontracted items.
Usama Serag El-Deen
Trade Shows and Exhibitions
- 12-14 October 2015: KOGS
The 2nd Kuwait Oil & Gas, Kuwait
- 09-12 November 2015: ADIPEC, Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi Int'l Petroleum Exhibition & Conference
- 06–09 December 2015: IPTC, Qatar
International Petroleum Technology Conference