Welcome to Zamil Steel PEB!
From planning to occupancy, nothing matches Zamil Steel’s Pre-Engineered Building System in terms of versatility, flexibility and total value-engineering.
With Zamil Steel Pre-Engineered Building System, strength, value, and style — are custom-built into every project
- The Primary Framing (main frames)
- Secondary Framing (Z and C sections)
- Roof and Wall panels (single skin and insulated sandwich panels)
- Steel Joists | Steel Decks | HAMBRO D500 composite floor system
- Structural subsystems (Canopies, Fascias, Partitions, etc.)
- Mezzanines, Catwalks, Platforms, etc. and
- Other Building Accessories (Sliding Doors, Roll Up Doors, Windows, Louvers, etc.)
Our Building System
Zamil Steel is one of the few pre-engineered buildings companies that offer a complete building system. It starts from engineering, procurement and manufacturing and extends into installing the building along with supplied accessories such as doors and windows.
Our list of customers is rich with a wide array of global and international companies such as, ABB, Procter & Gamble, General Electric, Coca Cola, Pepsi Cola, Nestle, Parsons, Toyota, BMW, Mitsui, Mitsubishi, Sanyo, Toshiba, Honda, Unilever, Fuji Film, Isuzu, LG, DaimlerChrysler, Bechtel, Sabic and Saudi Aramco to mention but a few.
View some of our major projects here.
Most recent news
- Monday, December 3, 2018
Zamil Steel awarded contract to build a large number of poultry broiler houses in Oman
- Tuesday, August 7, 2018
ZSCC wins SAR 13.9 Million contract for Riyadh Rapid Bus Transit System project
- Monday, July 30, 2018
ZSCC wins SAR 26.8 Million contract to supply for Riyadh Rapid Bus Transit System project
- Major Projects
- Product Brochures
- Standard PEB Reference
- Questions and Answers (Q&A)
- Press Release Archives
A main advantage of steel frames is their capability of covering huge spans with lesser cost than concrete frames